Basic fire safety knowledge and well-placed fire extinguishers saved Rumah Rasir in from being destroyed by a fire sparked by a short circuit last night.
Receive our FireWatch
Search our Firewatch
- Communities benefit from funding for firefighting equipment, training
- Lithium ion batteries have caused 4 times amount of fires than this time last year, FDNY says
- Firefighters battle blaze at Hong Kong high-rise building site
- Multi-storey buildings being built ignoring fire safety
- Lithium-ion battery blamed for yet another fast-moving fire, New York City officials say