Our first responders have spoken. An extensive research project conducted by experts at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) reveals what our country’s police, fire, emergency medical and 911 dispatch responders think about the communications technology they use on a regular basis and how they would like developers to improve it in the future.
Receive our newsletters
- New study unveils breakthrough in forest fire detection despite environmental changes
- Why fall’s arrival hasn’t shaken off the impact of B.C.’s ‘exceptional’ drought
- Firefighter makes breakfast for children after mom taken to hospital
- Tracking Canada’s Extreme 2023 Fire Season
- FireSmart is key to structural protection, Canadian Wildfire Conference