For the twelfth year Windsor Fire and Rescue Services will partner with Meals on Wheels to help ensure residents with limited mobility have working smoke and carbon monoxide alarms and a home escape plan.
Receive our newsletters
- New study unveils breakthrough in forest fire detection despite environmental changes
- Why fall’s arrival hasn’t shaken off the impact of B.C.’s ‘exceptional’ drought
- Firefighter makes breakfast for children after mom taken to hospital
- Tracking Canada’s Extreme 2023 Fire Season
- FireSmart is key to structural protection, Canadian Wildfire Conference