Researchers have found potentially carcinogenic compounds that are used as a water repellent in most American firefighters’ turnout gear.
Receive our FireWatch
Search our Firewatch
- Volunteers are the backbone of Canada’s fire service
- Tent fires violence still an issue around Downtown Eastside encampment say VPD and fire officials
- New Green Bay Metro fire chief fights cancer in his department
- Kelowna Fire Department – Fire Sprinkler Demonstration
- Fire Protection System Market to Experience Rapid Growth Driven by Stringent Safety Regulations & Advancements