Calgary contractor calls for mandatory boiler inspections

boiler 1816642 960 720After being called in to inspect the boilers at an Airdrie apartment building where a young boy died after being exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide a Calgary contractor is calling on municipal and provincial authorities to make boiler inspections mandatory.

Click here to read more.
Subscribe to FireWatch!
The FireWatch newsletter is a service of FireWise Consulting. It features top stories from the firefighting community that have recently caught our attention and is regularly e-mailed to our subscribers.