AspenGlo, in partnership with Multi-Inc., developed a new biodegradable fire-resistant foam that recently received federal patenting. The foam is meant to be used as a protective measure, keeping homes and other structures safe from fire damage, according to a Kent Oliver, chief executive officer of AspenGlo.
Receive our FireWatch
Search our Firewatch
- Communities benefit from funding for firefighting equipment, training
- Lithium ion batteries have caused 4 times amount of fires than this time last year, FDNY says
- Firefighters battle blaze at Hong Kong high-rise building site
- Multi-storey buildings being built ignoring fire safety
- Lithium-ion battery blamed for yet another fast-moving fire, New York City officials say