Who should take this course?
First responders and emergency service personnel who may be required to respond in multi-jurisdictional emergency response and require a minimum understanding of the Incident Command System (ICS).
Online training 2 +/- hours.
$89 plus applicable taxes. Register here.
Narrated, interactive video.
About the program:
- No pre-requisite required.
- Conveniently laid out in seven chapters.
- The course may be completed in segments or in one session.
- A university-quality designed curriculum; easy to navigate learning platform.
- Reviews the ICS organization, basic terminology and common responsibilities.
- Teaches fundamental information to enable you to work in a support role on-site/off-site at an incident or event.
- It provides the foundation for higher-level ICS training.
- Course administrators available by email or phone for questions, assistance, and technical support.
Residents of Alberta please note: this course is offered at Alberta.ca for no cost.