Our services include:
- Fire Cause Determination Investigation
- Explosion Scene Examination
- File Reviews
- Code Analysis
- Expert Witness
- Fire Protection System Reviews
- Product Failure Investigation
- Training Programs
Fire Investigation Training Activities
- Facilitated four separate two day "Advanced Fire Investigation Program" featuring Dr. John DeHaan, author of Kirks Fire Investigation, for fire, police, and other authorities having jurisdiction and the insurance industry.
- Developed and delivered "Fire Scene Evidence Preservation"
- Developed and delivered the Fire Investigation Program for the Justice Institute of BC
- Provided technical expertise for a Fire Investigation video for the Office of the Fire Commissioner of British Columbia
- Delivered all levels of the Canadian Fire Investigation School
- Developed and delivered "Fire Investigation for the Insurance Industry"
Fire investigation training programs are based on NFPA 1033 Standard for the Professional Qualifications for Fire Investigator and NFPA 921 Guide to Fire and Explosion Investigations